Hoya Filter Glass
Hoya Corporation manufactures high quality monolithic color filter glass. The spectral characteristics of Hoya’s filter glass spans the ultraviolet to the infrared region. Hoya optical filters offer great consistency and reliability. JNS carries a large inventory of ready to fabricate sheets of Hoya Filter glass.
Kopp Filter Glass
Similar to Schott and Hoya; Kopp glass offers a large portfolio of colored filter glass compositions. The Kopp portfolio consists of Bandpass Filters, IR (heat) absorbing, Black Glass, ND Filters and color correction filters. JNS welcomes the opportunity to work with you to fabricate your Kopp filter glass to your exact specifications.
JNS Optical Band Pass Filters
JNS is a premier provider of Optical Bandpass Filters for machine vision and industrial imaging applications. JNS offers one of the largest inventories in the world of “ready to ship” optical bandpass filters.
Optical Bandpass Filters from JNS can be categorized as follows:
- Bandpass (UV, VIS & NIR)
- Shortpass / NIR Cut Filters
- Neutral Density Filters
- Light Balancing
JNS Optical Bandpass Filters offer the following:
- Transmission ≥ 90%
- Superior out of band blocking
- Double-side polished glass for exceptional parallelism and optical flatness
- Anti-Reflection coating for maximum transmission
- Hard coated, single substrate fabrication
- Exceptional surface quality; 40/20 scratch/dig
Optical Bandpass filters form JNS are readily available and can be custom designed to meet the most demanding applications.
Whether your project calls for Schott, Hoya, Kopp or a custom filter – JNS is your one stop, turnkey provider of all things filter glass. Our vast inventory of custom filters, Schott Filter Glass, Hoya Filter, Glass and Kopp Filter together with our in-house precise fabrication capabilities makes JNS a true turnkey partner from prototypes to large volume production.
The precise glass fabrication capabilities of JNS Glass & Coatings also includes numerous mounting options for your filter:
- Threaded mount
- Stock thread sizes are available M13.25 – M105
- Custom thread sizes also available
- Black anodized aluminum rings
- 25.4® C-Mount
- Exclusively designed to thread directly into an c-mount camera between the lens and the sensor
- Slip Mount
- Designed for varifocal lenses, wide angle lenses and lenses without filter thread
Please don’t hesitate for one more minute to contact JNS to get started on your filter project.